Brayden’s Benefit: North of 80 Music Festival Vendor Information
Thank you for your interest in vending at our festival.
Contact our Festival Office at 570-439-5364 or info@BraydensBenefit.com
How to apply:
1. Complete and mail the attached vendor application.
2. Enclose a certificate of insurance naming Stoney Ridge Productions, Inc. as an additional insured.
Applications due as soon as possible to hold your spot.
1. All applications will be considered on a first come first served basis and we reserve the right to accept or deny any application.
2. Fees: No fees.
3. Set-up times: Thursday after 4 pm and Friday 9 am to 12 pm (noon). All vendors must set-up prior to the start of the Festival by 12 pm (noon) on Friday.
4. Festival ends at 12 am (midnight) Saturday. Tear down does not start until the last stage show ends. NO EARLY DEPARTURES!
5. PA sales tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
6. Security for your merchandise is your responsibility.
7. Vendor camping is provided as close to your booth as possible. Vendors with large campers must make arrangements with the Festival Office prior to arrival.
8. ALL VENDORS AND THEIR WORKERS MUST HAVE PASSES. Three passes will be provided for food vendors. Additional passes may be purchased at a reduced rate.
9. No vehicles will be allowed inside the fence during Festival hours.
10. Trash removal will be provided but it is your responsibility to use it. Your vending area must be kept clean at all times and all trash must be picked up prior to leaving on Sunday.
11. Utilities will be provided by Festival. Vendors need to supply extension cords and power strips for their use. If water is needed hose and splitters are a must.
12. To conserve power the use of twinkle and LEDs are suggested for lighting.
13. There are NO DOGS ALLOWED in the vendor area and within the Festival grounds.
Stoney Ridge Productions, Inc.
Pushing the boundaries of Chromosome 18 research!