Brayden’s Benefit: Kids’ Fall Fishing Derby
At Stony Fork Creek Campground Lake, 658 Stony Fork Creek Road, Wellsboro, PA 16901
Campground info: (570) 724-3096 email@example.com
DERBY SCHEDULE: September 12, 2021
7:30 to 8:45 am - Registration at Lake
8:45 to 9 am - Derby Rules at Lake
9 am to 11 am - Fishing Derby
11:15 am - Prizes awarded
How to preregister/register:
1. Mail the attached registration form or submit to The Tackle Shack or Stony Fork Creek Campground office.
2. Participants may also register the day of the derby up to 8:45 am at the Stony Fork Creek Campground Lake.
1. Participants must be 15 years old and under and must be accompanied by an adult. One adult can supervise several participants. One registration form per group is permitted. All participants must be registered.
2. Age categories: Ages 10 and under and Ages 11 - 15
3. Free and open to the public. You do not need to be staying at Stony Fork Creek Campground to participate.
4. Fresh bait including nightcrawlers are being delivered by Tackle Shack, Wellsboro, PA and will be available at the Stony Fork Creek Campground store all weekend long and at the Lake Sunday morning. Thanks Don! https://wellsborotackleshack.com/
5. This event will be held rain or shine.
6. Participants can fish for trout, bass, and panfish and any fish caught will count. We will be stocking Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, and Golden Rainbow Trout from Cedar Springs Trout Hatchery, Mill Hall, PA. http://cedarspringstrouthatchery.com/
7. First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded in each age category for the longest fish caught in each of the three fish categories, trout, bass, and panfish.
8. Any participant catching a Golden Rainbow Trout will be eligible for a Special Grand Prize!
9. There are no dogs allowed in the lake area during the derby except approved service animals.
10. Please be advised pictures and video may be taken at this event.
11. All proceeds benefit The Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society at https://www.chromosome18.org/
Any special needs or questions please email us at info@BraydensBenefit.com