Stoney Ridge Productions, Inc. and the members of the planning committee are busy preparing for the Benefit in September.
This is a COVID-19 Compliant event and attendance will be capped at 250. This includes everyone associated with the festival such as bands, sound crew, and support staff. Plenty of room to social distance in the 3½ acre field. Please be mindful of others and practice social distancing. Masks must be worn when in line to enter venue grounds, in food vendor lines, and at bathrooms and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
If we go full green again and maximum attendance is increased to 500 which it was when the festival was announced a decision will be made about increasing from 250. For the time being, Ticketleap has a built in “waiting list” function and starting at ticket 251 it will collect information and put the person on a waiting list. If the number of people allowed to attend increases the waiting list is accessed and those on it get to purchase tickets.
All vehicles entering for the festival will be stopped as usual. Please have valid ID or ticket ready.
Initial screening will take place. Temperatures will be checked. Remember your mask.
If anyone within the vehicle has a temperature above 100.4 F that vehicle will be denied access.
If cleared for entry you will proceed to obtaining a wrist band.
Masks are required when visiting vendors.
We have 2 food vendors, Paradise Grill and Harter’s Hearth Wood Fire Oven on Wheels, and are not seeking additional vendors at this time.
Tailgater should come prepared with sides for their tailgating spot. Maintain distancing.
Band members, roadies, sound crew, security, and North of 80 Music Festival Staff only are authorized behind the stage and in the stage area.
No one besides band members, stage hands, and sound crew will be allowed on the stage.
Masks must be worn on stage and within the stage area.
Field viewing area:
Please maintain your 6 feet distance between other participants.
There is ample space to spread out. Please make sure we use the space we have and keep our distance.
For events chairs will not be provided. Please bring your own or a blanket.
Hand Wash Stations, Hand Sanitizers, and Port A Johns:
All will be on aggressive cleaning schedule.
Please do the right thing: If you are sick, running a fever, short of breath, having difficulty breathing please stay at home. If you have knowingly been exposed to someone positive or with these symptoms within the last 14 days, please stay at home. Please keep this event safe for all who wish to attend.
- This is a BYOB event. No glass containers please.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Tickets are 100% refundable (including any associated fees as well) up to 48 hours prior to showtime.
- You do not have to be staying at Stony Fork Creek Campground in order to participate in any of the events.
- The cost of camping is not included in the price of the ticket. Please contact Stony Fork Creek Campground if you need to discuss RV or tent camping. Canyon Country Campground (sister campground to Stony Fork Creek Campground) is also just down the road (a few miles and walking distance to the Canyon) with plenty of sites and there is plenty of excellent lodging close by in Wellsboro.
- Adult Friday ticket: $25
- Adult Saturday ticket: $35
- Adult Friday/Saturday ticket: $50
- Teen (age 13 – 17) Friday/Saturday ticket: $15
- Child (age 12 and under) Friday/Saturday ticket: FREE